Friday, February 03, 2006

Sacred

you shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk

Sourcebook.
I said it.

...

November is the cruellest of months
the farmer sits and contemplates that
His life has no purpose
when the
crops have all been
harvested.
When it is indeed so cold that I (And By "I" I Mean You)
can see the warmth escaping from my breath
and I cannot feel my extremities
for the Cold.
This is the magic. This is that song.

...

it is like when you get that look in your eyes that says you're going to break my heart
in Exactly
One Point Five
seconds. (It never goes away, you know.)
AND BY YOU I MEAN "I."
and you didn't

...

You're tyming is so perfect. I was about to move
on and this is
One Point Five Years replaced in
SIXTY-four days and fourteen hours and twentysix minutes
And an infinitude of seconds
I AM who fill

I'll (AND BY "I" I mean all of us)
get over this frustration

[insert:and I hope you are very happy,]
Love,
Knocking off my feet

see.
Love,

...

all my flirtations with idealism have led me to despair so I
have decided to become a pessimist too.
"and if things go well we can rejoice,"
HOORAY!
"I've had my share of disappointments in my life"

Who fill infinitude
I AM
the cruellest
of month
I AM

...

stations- take notes
20’s- slang

-brilliant class
In

Finite space
Mannerism, blue.
Blue.
Blue on white and black
Pink on red and white.
White,
Shine.

Smile,
and throw it all away. My

infinitude
fill
who. I AM
of
cold the cruellest
of months November
is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home